☣ToXiC Clan☣
☣️Welcome to toxic.goodbb.net! Please login or register to access the forums.
Made by -PiStoL-KiLL-
Please follow the rules otherwise you account will first be muted, then banned. Any further rule breaking will cause in IP Ban. Thank you!☣️
☣ToXiC Clan☣
☣️Welcome to toxic.goodbb.net! Please login or register to access the forums.
Made by -PiStoL-KiLL-
Please follow the rules otherwise you account will first be muted, then banned. Any further rule breaking will cause in IP Ban. Thank you!☣️
☣ToXiC Clan☣
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☣Home of the ftb3 ToXiC clan.☣

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
☣️Website of the ToXiC clan.☣️
☣️Register to get codes, game saves, join the clan or just to chat!☣️

New website!

Go down 
+3
zolt
AGENT-SHOCKWAVE
PiStoL-KiLL-
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Looney-for-SOCOM
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

New website! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website!   New website! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am

lol.

Anyways, this is just a forum, we need a REAL site. My site has a forum, clan roster, calendar that commander can post events (such as t/o rooms, clan wars, etc.), clan news, and for entertainment, a music player. If you think your just gonna ask pistol to put those on this site, it's not possible, the service he is using is called Forumotion, not Sitemotion.

-------Added--------
Wow, really, i just went to goodbb.net, and saw the description of this site, "We make codes and release them"? WTF, we are a clan, not a coding site. On the old site (ARMYCommand.tk) we had codes for VIP only, and gamesaves were only for trusted members. What are trying to do, ruin FTB3?!
Back to top Go down
zolt
Master Poster
Master Poster
zolt

PostSubject: Re: New website!   New website! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 am

Lol you think this website has too many saves you should see op7ix.com.
They can change the stats of guns.
Back to top Go down
Looney-for-SOCOM
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: New website!   New website! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

My biggest fear isn't the saves, it is that he says this site is where we "make and release codes". Like i said, we are clan not a coding site!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New website!   New website! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New website!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☣ToXiC Clan☣ :: General-
Jump to: